IDBM Challenge is the introductory course for the IDBM programme. The students acquire the skills to conceptualize, develop, and introduce ethically and commercially sustainable approaches to complex societal challenges. The course involves rigorous reflections from individual, team, and collective perspectives.
CHECK THE UPDATES BELOW
- Reflective team report submission form open
- Event presentation grades added!
- Friday instructions added (rehearsal presentations)
- Reminder: Please read Art immersion preparation guide PDF (in Week 3, Art immersion)
- Elina's slides added (Monday session)
- Friday's rehearsal presentation timetable and instructions added (Week 3, Rehearsal presentations)
- Monday's workshop video added to Workshop video recordings page. Lipsync problem is still there. People who presented: Please email us if you want your recording sent to you!
- Two last year's IDBM Challenge presentations added (examples)
- Art immersion guide PDF added
- Today's workshop video has a lipsync problem which is particularly problematic in public speaking workshop. We will fix that on tuesday
- All week 2 videos in mycourses!
- Reflection essay 1 graded!
- Mycourses updated: Monday's slidesets and videos added. Final event discussion forum added.
- Mycourses updated: Friday's slidesets & links, and Slush presentation added!
- Mycourses updated: "Week 1" and "Readings and other materials". Wednesday's videos are under "Workshop video recordings"
- Mycourses updated! check pages "Week 1" and "Readings and other materials".
- Mycourses updated: check pages "Week 1", "Readings and other materials", and Workshop video recordings"
- Mycourses structured based on course content
- There is a pre-assignment (2 tasks)! Check the assignments (link in the menu) and please complete before the first session!
- Based on Aalto University's updated Covid-19 guidelines (released 13.8.2020), this course will be organized 100% virtually. The course will use Zoom to run virtual workshops. All enrolled students will receive instructions (by mail) on how to participate the workshops.