Sprint 1 & 2
08.09 Intro session
Zoom link for Intro Session
09.09 Team building I (Wed)
Zoom link for Team building I
10.09 Good Life Engine track kick-off
Zoom link for Lecture
15.09 Team building II
17.09 User research
22.09 Pitch I & Pitch training
24.09 Entrepreneurship game
29.09 Analyzing user data
Sprint 1: Team building & Good Life Engine track kick-off & Intro into user research
The intro week consists of 3 separate sessions in week 1. At the second week - a team working session and user research session. You need to participate in all first week sessions in order to join the course.
This is a team assignment after the first session.
All teams need to submit one per team.
Deadline for this is midnight on Friday 18th September.
Sprint 2: User Research & analyzing user's data & ideation
You will start to do the user research, will pitch first time problem space and take part in workshops on moving from data to understanding and to ideation
- WHAT: Adapting pitching techniques in day-to-day situations. It is important for leaders, managers, and founders to communicate and persuade. Companies need to inspire people, sell products, find partners, and raise funding. In this session we will practice these different situations.HOW: Interactive and dynamic session. We will learn by doing, individually and in groups. We will have four rounds of presentations:
Each round we will have individual time to prepare a pitch, 2 minutes to write down your ideas.After you wrote down your pitch, you will present in 60 seconds to your team. Each member of the team will present, no exceptions. They will be in separate rooms, e.g. Team 1 in one room (no other teams).After all members of the team have presented, the teams will come back to the general Zoom meeting and one person will be selected by the coach to present in front of everyone. This is done randomly.We will do this four times.We will learn by doing. It will be fun and challenging in the same time. Most importantly you will learn how to present in different situations.
- Present Yourself as a Human
- Present Yourself as a Professional
- Present Your Company to Customers
- Present Your Company to Investors