NOTE: The slides presented during the introduction day are now available in the Materials folder.
- An Introduction to Qualitative Research by Uwe Flick (available in Materials).
- Additional reading materials (on, e.g., artistic research) are also available.
There are two reading circle meeting opportunities to discuss the book:
- Reading Circle 1 - Mon 19.9, 13.30-15.30 @ Väre, O112
- Reading Circle 2 - Fri 23.9, 13.30-15.30 @ Väre, O112
To sign up for a meeting:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write "Reading Circle" in the subject line of your email and indicate which session you would like to attend.
- Come to the reading circle with specific questions in mind!
The exam sessions consist of oral presentations and are conducted as follows.
Please note that the exam will take place in different rooms depending on the date:
- Mon 26.9, 13:30–16:30 @ Otakaari 1, U401
- Fri 30.9, 13:30–16:30 @ Väre, M202
- Mon 3.10, 13:30–16:30 @ Otakaari 1, U401
- Fri 7.10, 13:30–16:30 @ Väre, M202
Remember to participate in at least 3 sessions.
You will find further information on the structure of the exam and instructions for preparing your presentations in this Google document.