Plan for Action
To be acknowledged and possibly discussed in reading groups; working time 11th to 15th April.
Within your group, devise a proposal for a project or practice that you can situate within the critical design framework.
You can use your reading group discussions as a base for this plan. Think about the common interests established in the group: how would you transform them into concrete action? Also think about the points of conflict in the group: how would you address those issues and make them visible, tangible, scalable?
What to do:
Your task as a group is to shape your ideas into a concrete form by making a project proposal - a kind of blueprint for future practice - by combining TWO of the following modes/concepts/platforms:
Event, installation, exhibition, product, intervention, studio, thesis, walk, talk, discussion, game, performance, collective, meme, service, manifest, seminar, website, demonstration, space, conference, publication, workshop, think tank, music video, podcast, restaurant, talkshow... (or add one of your own)
Shape your ideas into a written proposal with information and materials as follows:
1. Working title and short general description (max. 200 characters)
2. Project plan:
- Main content of the study or project (”what, who, how, why”)
- Methods for implementing work
- Description on why the project should be executed/commissioned/funded
3. Prototypes, sketches, demos: images or any initial material as needed to make the proposal more concrete and understandable.