Since it's pretty much impossible to maintain a schedule using the Oodi/MyCourses tools, here's the actual program. From 10:15 to 16:00 every day, classroom 414.
- Mon Feb 22: Kickoff, Wizard of Oz prototyping, creating test tasks, roles, 1st assignment
- Tue Feb 23: Observing the user, paper prototypes, creating a paper prototype, 2nd assignment
- Wed Feb 24: Best practices for user testing, starting to work on your own prototype, 3rd assignment
- Thu Feb 25: Reporting the results, test tutoring, conducting the user tests
- Fri Feb 26: Groupwork on the presentations, final presentations starting from 13:00