- 1 lecture (overview of course topics)
- 3 seminar presentation sessions
- learning diary on the seminar presentation sessions (recommended)
- book exam
- Overview of course topics (Jan 12th)
- Seminar presentation session I (Jan 26th)
- Seminar presentation session II (Feb 2nd)
- Seminar presentation session III (Feb 9th)
Form pairs, prepare a 15-min presentation on a chosen topic with the help of your pair, and help your pair to prepare his/hers. Give the presentation during one of the three presentation sessions.
Passing the course
Give the presentation and pass the exam - grade based on exam with rounding up in case of excellent presentation.
This course is for students of the Master's Programme in Life Science Technologies (LST) with Human Neuroscience and -technology (NEURO) major. Participation limit is 20 students.