Week 1 homework
- Join the Slack chat, using your Aalto email address: aaltocontests.slack.com
- Check that you have configured correctly your full real name and your email address both in Slack.
- Say hello to your fellow students in Slack on channel #general and maybe say a couple of words about your background and interests.
- Download the Competitive Programmer's Handbook by Antti Laaksonen: cses.fi/book.html
- Have a quick look at Chapters 1–4 and 11–12; many of you are already familiar with most of this material, but having a quick refresher probably won't hurt.
- Read Chapter 20 more carefully, and make sure you know how to solve max-flow / min-cut problems.
- Ask on Slack if anything is unclear.
- Create a user account in CSES if you do not have one yet: cses.fi
- Solve the two homework problems that you find here: cses.fi/127/list/
- Ask in Slack if you need any help with anything!