I'm formatting this somewhat in the way that you would need to do for a grant application.
The plan should have the following:
- Work proposal: Description of the concept and content of your artwork
- Timeline/schedule of how you are going proceed in creating the artwork
- The exhibition dates are 18.-28.02.2021.
- Your CV (this should be an artistic CV, no need to include your work experience outside the art/design field). If you have not had any exhibitions or artistic work before this, you can submit a normal CV.
- List of needed equipment. Please include a list of all the equipment and materials you think you would need to complete your work. If there is something that you know we don't have available in Aalto, include the costs of those items (buying/renting). I don't have an exact sum for what we can use on this, so your budget will basically be a list of expenses. I will check what you have listed and then we will try to figure out where we can get those starting from January.
- Possibly some images/sketches/video of your work
- Please use .pdf files for anything with text and .jpg or .png for additional images
More detailed guidelines for the proposal
Follow this structure for your proposal. You are pretending to apply for some grant money from me. Unfortunately, I don't have that money to give you, but this is good exercise. For this project, let's say you are trying to apply for a grant from AVEK https://www.kopiosto.fi/en/AVEK/funding/avek-grants-and-support-guidelines/media-art/
How to structure your plan
Summary/Abstract (200-250 words)
Write an abstract for your proposal that summarizes in a concise way the entire project. (aims and implementation)