Learning log 1
Learning log is student’s own reflection on the content presented and completed within the given period (since last log or in case of the first log since the beginning of the course).
Please use the provided Learning Log Template.
In general good learning log should:
- Include your own reflection on the content
- Have around 500 words of content
- Connect to earlier experiences, feelings (surprising/new/easy/hard/etc.)
- Make points, argue, conclude, summarize, visualize (add pictures of your work if you wish)
- Contrasts what is “taught” against own opinions
- Have a statement on the amount of time spent on the course (hour calculation)