Make a submission
Due: Wednesday, 8 December 2021, 10:00 PM
Final Project: Museum of...
Create a computational collection, which displays variations of a theme.
- A museum of cats?
- A museum of love poems?
- A museum of the letter A?
- A museum of the colour yellow?
It is up to you to define the theme of your museum and the way the theme is varied in the collection. The variation in the museum collection could mean for example:
- Displaying multiple versions of a theme at once
- Displaying a randomised version each time program is run
- User interaction creates variations
The final project consists of:
- A p5.js sketch displayed as a web page
- A printed version of the sketch displayed as a poster
- Submit by Wednesday 8.12. 22:00
- Submit a .zip folder containing all the files that are needed to run your sketch
- Index.html, sketch.js, p5.min.js, (style.css)
- Do not change the name of the index.html file
- Remember to include fonts, text files, etc.
- Name the folder with your project title without word spaces or special character
- Eg. myProjectTitle or my_project_title
- When your project is running in the browser, it should display the following information:
- Title of your project
- Your name
- A brief description of your project
- The provided templates (liked below) already have all this included
- Include this information in the comments on the top of your sketch.js:
- Your Name
- Title of the project
- Description of the project
- Description of the code
- References and links
- No need to reference course examples
- Include extensive inline comments in your code
- Explain how the code works
- Upload a print-ready PDF to this Dropbox folder by Tuesday 7.12. 12:00
- No bleeds or crop marks
- Use RGB colour profile
- Name the file using your name
- The files are printed in the print lab on Tuesday at 13:15
- Pick up your print and cut it to size on Wednesday