Sewing Studio manual
4. Steam iron unit
The industrial steam iron unit is good for ironing almost any material. The silicone shield on the bottom of the iron protects the most sensitive materials, and its stops the bottom of the iron from coming into direct contact with the material being ironed. The bottom is warm, but not hot. Without steam, your fabric will not become very smooth. Steam can be produced by pressing the button on the iron handle.
The first table in the ironing unit is equipped with a vacuum. You can use the vacuum for intense ironing of wrinkled fabrics, and it also dries the material. The second ironing table has a blowing feature. It is a good idea to use the blowing, for example, when ironing shirt collars. The vacuum and blowing features are operated with pedals located at the bottom of the appliance.
Remember, hot steam may burn you. If you forget to switch off the device, it may cause a fire hazard.
On / Off
- 3 buttons in the steam developer, 2 buttons / table (7 in total).
- The last person working in the facility always turns off the device.
- Monitor the amount of water throughout the day and add more if necessary.
- The bottom of the iron is not burning hot, and it does not iron as such.
- The ironing is done by the steam.
- The steam button is located on the handle of the iron.
- Protect the ironing board with a cloth / silicone pad when ironing support fabrics.
- First test the steam iron on your material with caution.
- Particularly tightly woven fabrics may push steam back on you.
- It is not recommended to use the steam iron on sequinned fabrics.