Lecture 3, March 9, 2021: Course Robot Projects intro, Introduction to ROS, Locomotion, Kinematics, and Low level Motion Control
Course Robot Projects intro
- Team Design Robot project
- Individual Pioneer Lab Robot project
Introduction to ROS
Locomotion, Kinematics and Low Level Motion Control
- Locomotion – Principles and mechanisms to make the robot move.
- Kinematics – How to model motion of (rigid) bodies?
- Differential drive robot, like Pioneer
- Wheeled Mobile Robot
- Motion control – How to make a robot attain a goal or follow a trajectory?