Forms and a checklist
Preferably, do not use MacOS Preview application to fill in the form, because it can cause problems with forms. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC instead.eAge
- Approval of the Master’s thesis topic, supervisor, advisor and language (CHEM, ELEC, ENG, SCI)
- Applying for master’s thesis approval and electronic archiving
Make sure you send exactly the same version of your thesis also to your supervisor for evaluation when applying for thesis approval!PDF forms
- Request for approval of topic of master’s thesis (pdf). Attach this form to "Supervisor agreement" on the eAge topic approval form.
- Thesis presentation form (pdf)
After you and your supervisor have agreed on the topic of the thesis:
- Document the supervisor's agreement, preferably using the PDF form above
- Submit the thesis topic application form in eAge.
When your thesis is almost ready:
- Check that your thesis topic is valid (it is valid for one year from the date of approval).
- If your topic is not valid, apply for topic approval again on eAge.
- Note that your topic cannot be approved in the same meeting with your thesis being evaluated!
- Present your thesis. The last possible date to complete the thesis presentation is the thesis evaluation application deadline.
- Check the guidelines for writing the abstract.
- Ask your supervisor if they want a bound copy of the thesis.
When your thesis is ready (your supervisor approves the thesis to be submitted):
- Fill the eAge form "Applying for master’s thesis approval and electronic archiving"
- Attach the thesis in PDF/A format in the form. Make sure it is the final version!
- Submit the form.
- Send exactly the same version of your thesis to your supervisor for evaluation.
- Check that your HOPS in Sisu is complete and apply for approval(s) if needed.