Feedback for revised problem definitions
- Objectives should be formulated such that they 1) relate to end-users and 2) can be measured. For this end, tasks (functions) should be decided early.
- To elaborate research problems, texture space should be determined. What are the aspects of texture that people can distinguish in general?
- Design objectives are clear.
- Design space should be elaborated.
- Do these decisions allow you to improve on the objectives you defined?
- You will benefit from reading papers about 'persuasive computing'
- Objectives should include expressivity of communication
- "Optimise” is not an objective but a method
- By "mental map”, do you refer to memorability?
- You should elaborate design space, esp. "output”
- Research questions miss the visual communication of meaning via icons