Software Project and Quality Award Gala
Wed 3.5. 16:15 - 19:30, CS-building hall T1 and Sodexo restaurant
16:15 Summary of the course, grades (T1)
16:30 Demos of Top-3 Accenture Quality Award finalists (T1):
- Team 5 - Mafy
- Team 7 - Beamex
- Team 8 - Komu Homes
17:45 Project Gala & Food and drinks (CS building lobby & restaurant)
Demos of Top-3 Accenture Quality Award finalists
- Prepare a 20 min presentation (preferably in English, a shorter version of the PR3 presentation).
- Target audience is the other students.
- Focus on the software demo. Describe clearly the usage context and intended users.
- Tell briefly about technologies, architecture, best work practices & tools, and the quality of the product and project.
- The winner is decided before the gala, i.e. this presentation no more affects the selection.
All teams will have a stand next to the CS building Sodexo restaurant:
- course personnel brings the printed posters (see examples) attached to boards, and a small table for each team
- each team brings device(s) with their software running on them
- 1-2 team members at a time should be present at their stand during the gala
- let the other students try your software, and tell them about your project
- the rest of the team can visit the other stands and enjoy the food and drinks
- content: project goal, client, main sw features, technologies, ...
- format: A1 size PDF, max. 20MB, no background color (=use white background)
- filename: start with the team number (e.g. "09_Aalto")
- printing: send the PDF by e-mail to cs-c2130#aalto.fi by Thu 20.4., and the course personnel will print it
Food and drinks:
- there will be food and drinks available during the gala
- registration DL Wed 12.4. to ensure enough food and drinks for everyone