Teaching and learning
- Behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism & learning and instructional theory: A brief overview of theoretical perspectives, learning theory, and instructional theory.
- Biggs, John and Tang, Katherine. Teaching for Quality Learning at University. 2007. McGraw-Hill.
- Crawley, Edward, Malmqvist, Johan, Östlund, Sören and Brodeur, Doris. Rethinking Engineering Education. The CDIO Approach. 2007. Springer.
- Illeris, K (ed.). 2009. Contemporary Theories of Learning. Learning theorists...in their own words.
- Prosser, Michael & Trigwell, Keith. 1999. Understanding learning and teaching. Experiences in higher education. The society for research in higher education & open university press.
- Ramsden, Paul. 1998. Learning to lead in higher education. London: Routledge.
- Wankat, Phillip C.; Oreovicz, Frank S. 1993. Teaching Engineering. Knovel.http://www.knovel.com/web/portal/basic_search/display?_EXT_KNOVEL_DISPLAY_bookid=1287
About feedback or assessment
- A marked improvement. Transforming assessment in higher education. https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/sites/default/files/resources/a_marked_improvement.pdf
- 21st Century Graduate Skills: Short Guide: Creativity Skills https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/sites/default/files/short-guide-creativity.pdf
- What are the 21st-century skills every student needs? World economic forum. http://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/03/21st-century-skills-future-jobs-students
- The Future of Jobs
Employment, Skills and
Workforce Strategy for the
Fourth Industrial Revolution. Executive summary. January 2016. http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_FOJ_Executive_Summary_Jobs.pdf
- Times of higher education: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/
Scholarship of teaching and learning
- Boyer, E. L. (1990) Scholarship reconsidered: Priorities of the professoriate, Princeton, NJ: Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Healey, M. (2000). Developing the scholarship of teaching in higher education: A discipline-based approach. Higher Education Research & Development, 19(2), 169-189, doi: 10.1080/072943600445637