Teaching session 3: 16.5.2018, Otakaari 1, U401. Topic: Curriculum work and interaction in teaching:
Instructions can be found on MyCourses see on the left panel: Written plan for the Teaching practice: inbox and guidelines.
- Reading task: Get Inspired. A guide for successful teaching. Chapters 4 and 5, pp. 27-49. https://aaltodoc.aalto.fi/handle/123456789/11990
- Write a plan for your teaching practice and submit it on MyCourses by 28 May 2018: Written plan for the Teaching practice: inbox and guidelines
- Print 4 copies of your teaching plan and take
them with you to contact session.
Teaching practice has three parts:1.Teaching plan2.Teaching based on your plan3.Giving and receiving oral and written feedback
- You will have an opportunity to teach in a small group (3-4 persons) something from your own field for 20 min.
- We suggest you to try a method or a way of teaching that is new to you.
- Think about the following: intended learning outcomes, content, methods and interaction etc.
- Is there a particular theme on which you would like to receive feedback?