- Different global leadership competencies
- In-class assignment: Case 4
- Guest: Johanna Saarinen, Head of Talent Management, Bayer
- Ng, K.Y., Van Dyne, L. and Ang, S. (2009) From experience to experiential learning: Cultural intelligence as a learning capability for global leader development. Academy of Management Learning and Education, 8(4), 511-526.
- Björkman, I., and Mäkelä, K. (2013). Are you willing to do what it takes to become a senior global leader? Explaining the willingness to undertake challenging leadership development activities. European Journal of International Management, 7(5), 570-586.
- Caligiuri, P. and Tarique, I. (2012). Dynamic cross-cultural competencies and global leadership effectiveness. Journal of World Business, 47, 612-622.