The whole chapter if not mentioned otherwise. The chapters written in italics are supplementary.
- Chan Carusone, Johns, Martin: Analog Integrated Circuit Design 2nd Ed., John Wiley, 2013. First edition by Johns, Martin (1997) has different chapter numbers.
- Chapter 11.1-3: Sample and Holds, Voltage References, and Translinear Circuits, p. 444-456
- Chapter 13: Discrete-Time Signals
- Chapter 14: Switched-Capacitor Circuits
- Chapter 15: Data Converter Fundamentals
- Chapter 16: Nyquist-Rate D/A Converters
- Chapter 17: Nyquist-Rate A/D Converters
- Chapter 18: Oversampling Converters
- Chapter 12: Continuous-Time Filters (supplementary)
- Gregorian, Temes: Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing, John Wiley, 1986.
- Chapter 5: Switched-Capacitor Filters
- Chapter 7: Nonideal Effects in Switched-Capacitor Circuits
- Toumazou, Lidgey, Haigh: Analogue IC design: the current-mode approach, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., 1990.
- Chapter 9: Continuous-time OTA-C Filters
- Razavi: Principles of Data Conversion System Design, IEEE PRESS, 1995.
- Chapter 4: Basic principles of digital-to-analog conversion (supplementary)
- Chapter 5: Digital-to-analog converter architectures (supplementary)
And topics from lectures and exercises.
You can also use Allen-Holberg instead of Johns-Martin, although the presentation in Johns-Martin is somewhat more thorough and easier to follow.
- Allen, Holberg: CMOS Analog Circuit Design, 2nd Ed., Oxford University Press, 2002.
- Chapters 4.5, 4.6: Current and Voltage References, Bandgap Reference
- Chapter 9: Switched Capacitor Circuits
- Chapter 10: Digital-Analog and Analog-Digital Converters