Studio 2: 5.2.2020, at 12:30-15 (Otakaari 1, U414c)
- Start discussions: 1
Submit here as an attachment the updated version of the plan.
1. Click "Add a new topic"
2. Write your message, attach the file and send your message.
Instructions: Continue your pre-assignment utilizing reading materials, articles, workshop etc. Submit your plan v. 1.0 to MyCourses Studio 2/ First version of plan DL 15.1.2020
- Specify your pre-assignment / development plan/task.
- Consider and write the pedagogical justification for your choices.
- What is the problem you want to solve using teaching technology? or
- What is the goal you want to achieve by using teaching technology?
- How does it benefit the student and the teacher?
- How does used technology support student learning in your course?
- Have you found research articles on this topic? What is the benefit or help of them for your development plan?
- Have workshops (video, Flipped, mycourses...) supported your development task? How? Why not?
Peer-feedback from development plans version 1.0 DL 4.2.2020
Each of you need to read peer's development plan and prepare to give feedback 2nd Contact Session 5.2.2020.
You find all development plans from this forum. Save it to yourself, read it, write your feedback and prepare to give it orally in contact session. You can give your written feedback to peer afterwards.
Group 1 Johanna, Namkyu and Jari
Johanna gives feedback to Namkyu, and Namkyu gives feedback to Jari and Jari gives feedback to Johanna
Group 2 Alexei, Weiwei and Sanna
Alexei gives feedback to Weiwei, Weiwei gives feedback to Sanna and Sanna gives feedback to Alexei
Group 3 Marja, Anahita, Stephan and Linda:
Marja gives feedback to Anahita, Anahita gives feedback to Stehphan, Stephan gives feedback to Linda and Linda gives feedback to Marja.