Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- calculate workload for your course for both teacher and student
- analyze connections between ILO's, methods, assessment and workload (constructive alignment)
During this module, your learning assignments are (4):
1. Watch the video DL at the latest 14.2.2020
2. Reading task DL 14.2.2020
- Familiarize yourself with
given reading material which you can find below
- Continue writing course plan version 4.0 DL 29.2.2020 Write the version 4.0 of your course plan and include students' workload as well as teacher's workload to it.
3. Course plan: Peer feedback from course plan version 3.0 DL 15-21.2.2020
* This is the version (3.0) your peers (2 persons) are going to give peer feedback about (in your own groups' Course Plan -forum).
* You will be informed about feedback chains in your Forum on previous week.
* When you give feedback on course plans, you may use the following questions to guide your work:
** Read the ILOs (intended learning outcomes) – are they written from the students’ perspective, do they state at which level ( e.g. Bloom taxonomy) student should be after the course?
** Pay attention to constructive alignment: can you see the connection between ILOs, assessment and teaching methods, content, used materials?
** You can also comment on other parts of the course plan
4. Group's Case-working DL for case-writing 9.2.2020 and DL for case-solution 1.3.2020
* Continue to write your group's case. More information about Case-working in Group's own area (Peer Groups and activities, on the left)
- After 9.2.2020 your group gets a case assignment and you are to record a short video about solving it DL 1.3.2020.
There are many ways to record a video and to share it, but Panopto will be
introduced here in a way that can be helpful in this. You are of course
also free to use other means of recording and sharing a video, if they
are already familiar to you (e.g. sharing in YouTube, Vimeo, Microsoft
OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox).