Each student must submit a learning diary to MyCourses 24 hours before each Project Review.
Content of the diary
Before each Project Review, the diary must contain a new entry (at least half a page) with:
- at least three educational observations related to the use of Scrum or other work methods, and
- a summary of one's main contributions to the project since the previous entry.
After the Scrum Simulation, the diary must contain a new entry as instructed here.
- Include all your entries to the same file called "TeamNumber_YourLastname.pdf" e.g. "04_Virtanen.pdf".
- You may write in Finnish or English.
- If your diary does not fulfill the requirements, you must write an additional essay after the course in order to pass the course.