Now that you know the basics, you can continue to one of our several other programming courses. Many more are available at the Department of Computer Science, of course.
- From Data to Pixels – pretty much continues where we left off here
- Generative Media Coding – C++/openFrameworks
- Embodied Interaction
- Electronics for Artists – Arduino
- Interactive Art
- Composing with Data Flow Programming – Pure Data
- Physical Interaction Design – more Pure Data
- Procedural Audio
- Software Studies for Game Designers – the Unity course
- Intelligent Computational Media
- Coding Virtual Worlds
Assignment instructions on the left under "Assignments".