There is a mandatory project work that involves either writing an essay on an imaging method presented in the book or doing a lab work. This year (2021) the lab work can not be done.
Write an essay (4 to 6 pages) on an advanced MR imaging topic. The possible topics are (chapters and page numbers refer to those in the course book by Brown et al.):
- Water-fat separation (Chapter 17; pp. 413-446)
- Fast steady-state imaging (Chapter 18; pp. 447-508)
- Partial reconstruction and EPI (Chapter 19; pp. 511-566)
- Diffusion imaging (Chapter 21; pp. 619-636)
- Sequence design (Chapter 26; pp. 779-821)
- Parallel imaging (Chapter 28; pp. 859-889)
The essay must be submitted by April 27.