The overall aim of the course is to familiarise you with contemporary leadership theories and frameworks in a way that enables you to recognise and analyse different leadership related social phenomena and practices. Furthermore the course aims to support you to construct further your personal leadership thinking and to realise your own potential in learning of leadership related skills in a sustainable way.
After the course you will
- explain a concept of paradigm and different constructivist views on social reality, and contemporary concepts of leadership
- recognize contextual and relational nature of human agency
- practice dialogic and constructive communication in various social settings (pair, small group, large group)
- review critically leadership related social concepts, rhetoric, and practices
- reflect critically on his/her personal experiences, relational practices, meaning making, and thinking on leadership
- understand how leadership related skills and practices can be learned and developed both individually and collectively