To complete this unit you need to
- Participate the introductory lecture (optional) or watch the introduction videos
- Get access to the course materials stored in the Zotero library.
- Read the instructions for written assignments and plagiarism policy.
- Complete the unit 1 discussion forum task according to the instructions that will be posted to the forum.
- Choose a group to indicate what you want to learn. The course content may be customized based on the choice.
- Do pre-exam signup.
- Study for the pre-exam and complete the pre-exam.
The purpose of the introduction unit is to familiarize you with how a blended learning course works. The unit starts with an introductory lecture, followed by a short introductory forum task. The introductory unit concludes with the course pre-exam.