Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- recognize different types of assessment methods
- select appropriate assessment method for your course and justify your choices
- discuss how group size effects on selection of teaching methods
- choose and apply teaching methods supporting your learning outcomes
Before your group meeting:
- Watch the videos
- Reading task
- Familiarize yourself with given reading material which you can find below
Course plan version 3.0 DL 23.11.2020 (Find your group's Course Plan -forum under Peer Groups and activities -topic on the left).
- This is the version (3.0) your peers (2 persons) are going to give peer feedback about (in your own groups' Course Plan -forum).
- You will be informed about feedback chains in your Forum on previous week.
- When you give feedback on course plans, you may use the following questions to guide your work:
- Read the ILOs (intended learning outcomes) – are they written from the students’ perspective, do they state at which level ( e.g. Bloom taxonomy) student should be after the course?
- Pay attention to constructive alignment: can you see the connection between ILOs, assessment and teaching methods, content, used materials?
- You can also comment on other parts of the course plan