Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- calculate workload for your course for both teacher and student
- analyze connections between ILO's, methods, assessment and workload (constructive alignment
- recognize different tools of educational technology
- select appropriate educational technology tools /methods for your course
- justify your choices and explain the added value of educational technology in your course
Educational technology in teaching presurvey:
Continue writing course plan version 4.0 DL 2.12.2020 Write the version 4.0 of your course plan and include use of educational technology, students' workload as well as teacher's workload to it. You will get facilitator feedback from this version of course plan.
Course plan: Peer feedback from course plan version 3.0 DL 24.-27.11.2020
Watch the video
Familiarize yourself with given reading material which you can find below
Participate in the discussion about educational technology in teaching in the forum below.
2. Case-working DL for case-writing
- Continue to write your group's case. More information about Case-working in Group's own area (Peer Groups and activities, on the left)
- After 23.11.2020 your group gets a case assignment and you are to record a short video about solving it DL 5.12.2020. There are many ways to record a video and to share it, but Panopto will be introduced here in a way that can be helpful in this. Other solution is to have a ZOOM-meeting and record that. You are of course also free to use other means of recording and sharing a video, if they are already familiar to you (e.g. sharing in YouTube, Vimeo, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive or Dropbox).