Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- select methods for collecting feedback
- discuss and evaluate how teaching methods and feedback are used in your discipline
- list things that belogn to high quality teaching
- evaluate your own teaching competency
Before your group meeting
1. Read the article
- Focus on student Feedback and course development process
2. See the video
Course plan Final version DL 14.12.2020
Write the final version of your course plan and include topics:
- How you plan to collect student feedback (during and after a course)
- How you plan to utilize it in course development.
- Submit your course plan to Drop box for final course plan (Course plan: template, versions and drop box for versions 4.0 and final).
Peer Groups' Case-solutions DL 5.12.2020 and comments and discussion DL 6.-14.12.2020
- Familiarize yourself with other groups' Case solutions and at least comment the solution made for your group's written case DL 14.12.2020