3D Printer Basics - Snap Fit Box
You can follow the video independently or design it together with me when I build it again in the class.
NOTE! In the latest version of Fusion the Save as STL is now called Save as Mesh. You can find .stl (binary) as an option from that tool.
Intended learning outcomes for today
After today, you should be able to:
- design a parametric snap fit box in Fusion 360
- export an .stl file from Fusion
- use a slicing tool such as Cura to prepare the file for 3d printing
- understand how different settings change the printing time of your files
- print a model using the Ultimaker 3D printers