Session 2: Fri 25.3. at 12:15
Themes of the session:
- Different starting points for integrating sustainability
- Introduction to competencies for sustainability
- Applying competencies into participants' own fields
Sustainability competency framework.
A. Assignment 2 (dl 5.4.)
B. Peer discussion (before submitting Assignment 2.): Book a timeslot for an
informal discussion with a department colleague.
Topic of discussion: What are the most relevant and important sustainability competences in your field? Share a brief reflection in the assignment.
C. Reading task for session 3 - choose either:
1. SDG Science Perspective, pages 5-11, 85-86, (if SDGs are not yet so familiar to you)
2. Alm et al (2021) Advancing SDG competencies in higher education: exploring an interdisciplinary pedagogical approach. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education. (if SDGs are familiar to you)
D. Interconnectedness of SDGs (video starts at 19:20 minutes):