Welcome to the Wildcard Week!
This week you will explore a digital fabrication method beyond the capability of a basic fab lab. Check options below.
Wed 10 May, 16:00 (online, global)
Interface and Application Programming by prof. Neil Gershenfeld.
Thu 11 May, 13:15 (online, hybrid)
No lecture, you start working on your assignment as soon as possible.
As for the task of the assignment - you need to create a digital design that then is being manufactured using one of the available machining technologies.
Assignment 17: Wildcard Week
This week you will explore a digital manufacturing technology beyond the capability of a basic fab lab. To complete the assignment:
- Choose one of the proposed digital manufacturing technologies.
- Create a digital design to be manufactured with the technology/machine of your choice.
- Work together with the workshop master and document the process.
- Publish the documentation on your course documentation page.
- Submit a link to your documentation page here.
This assignment will be graded in the scale from 0 - 5.