Part 1. Communication between automation and information systems
- Teamwork kickoff
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA), Client-Server
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA), PubSub
- OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Part 2. Information systems of industry and their development
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Product life-cycle management (PLM)
- Manufacturing operations management (MOM), Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Development process of information systems in industry
- Visiting lecture about MOM - CANCELLED!
- Integration of information systems in industry
- Teamwork results
The course has 10 smaller homeworks and one larger teamwork. Doing homeworks is not mandatory, but they affect your grading considerably. You should be able to make each of them in a few hours. Doing a teamwork is mandatory, and it is likely to take several days.