During the second week of the course, you're expected to submit a proposal for your group work project.
Please place your project proposal in the submission box below.
You'll find all the details about this final group assignment in the 'Assignments' folder.
Your project proposal should answer the following questions:
1. What communication situation have you chosen? Why?
2. What spoken / written messages were involved overall?
3. Which messages have you chosen to focus on specifically? Why?
4. What primary (original) data sources will you use (survey, interview..)?
5. What analytical frameworks do you intend to use to help you analyse the communication situation / messages that you've chosen: Competing Values Communicaion Framework (CVCF), Strategic Contingency Model (SCM), Bad News Messaging (BNM), Claim Data Warrant (CDW)?
6. How have you divided up your teamwork?
You submit your answers in a form you deem suitable, e.g. in a Word file, in a Powerpoint slide, as a video entry etc.