Here you can find all assignments related to the course. Notice the deadlines!
2. Reading assignment. Read the article (Biggs & Tang). Before Contact Session 2, 21.10.
3. Reading assignment. Read an article marked for you. Before Contact Session 3, 4.11.
Declan Kennedy, Áine Hyland, Norma Ryan: Writing and Using Learning Outcomes: a Practical Guide
Members: Esa, Juanjo, Jildou, David, Kari
Karjalainen, A., Alha, K. ja Jutila, S. (2006) Give me time to think. (pp.9-39) About workload and learning - credits and calculation.
Members: Filippo, Timo, Heli, Kaija
Hyppönen, O. & Lindén, S. Handbook for teachers - course structures, Teaching methods and assessment, Chapter 3, pp.18-33 and Chapter 4 pp.34-35
Members: Mark, Antonio, Meeri, Meri, Jan
Deadline for the first writing is 1.11.2015
- Make observations on learning, teaching, guidance, supervision, tutoring etc. regarding your own field during the course
- You can observe your own teaching, students' learning, your peer's teaching or you can follow and reflect discussions e.g. in the media (news, articles, discussion forums etc.)
- Write your first writing in Moodle using a new topic (at least 150 words).
- Focus on analyzing, questioning, wondering, rethinking, considering...
- Read also what the others have observed and written.
6. Assignment: comment on two observations according to the 4. Assignment: pedagogical observation.