Application for non-graduate studies (erillisopinto-oikeuslomake)

Click on the title "Application for non-graduate studies" to find the form you must fill and the inbox for submitting the duly filled form. Please fill in the form as follows: your student number (if you have one); all the requested details of your personal data; and all the requested other information. You do not need to fill in the rest of the form, and your signature is not needed.