Week 6-7 assignment (components and 3D) - DL 25.2. night
Due: Tuesday, 26 February 2019, 12:00 AM
During this and the next week you are expected to finish the following tasks:
- Send the full list of components and ask your team's assistant to send me (by e-mail) a component purchase request for the missing parts
- Create a sketch of your physical product (or it's part) from front, side, top. Scale is 1:1. Take photos of these and upload to drive.
- Create a physical mock-up of cardboard etc. of this part. You are encouraged to try out this mockup in a realistic physical environment - and you may also go through the intended activity to learn more about possible failures & benefits of your intended form. Take photos and upload to drive.
- Create a 3D model of your design with Fusion360. You will find links to tutorials on today's slides. The software is free for educational use. We don't have it installed in the lab, so please, use your own laptop. Upload a version of the model / or take screenshots and upload those to drive.
- Make a PDF document of the modeling work and upload here into MyCourses.
Deadline Monday 25.2.
PS: Remember to return your learning diary part 1/3 too! (The first assignment in the course)