Team Assignment 5: Slides for Problem Presentation (3.2.2021)
Two Core Elements of the Problem Presentation
Problem 1 & 2 (à 1-3 minutes)
- What is the key issue you are trying to address, and why is it important?
- For whom is it a problem? (There can be several stakeholder groups)
- How will your team reach the relevant stakeholders for interviews and prototyping in short enough time?
- How will you decide which problem you will research and solve further? (If you have chosen already, please share your decision and reasoning with the class.)
- How will your team reach the potential users for interviews and prototyping in short enough time? (Please be concrete and precise with this part, e.g. “We will ask in a FB/Telegram/.. group for a volunteer to be interviewed” is too vague here.)
As this is a course with a relatively tight schedule, please put effort into deciding “How will your team reach the potential users for interviews and prototyping in short enough time?” You will need to iterate with the solution fast, so you need dozens of informants i.e. relevant people to interact with.
Please make a clear distinction which of your statements are assumptions, which are facts and which are opinions. Assumptions are a very good starting point, but should not be confused with facts.