Instructions and matters to consider when evaluating your schedule
1. How do you think it went?
Take out your weekly plan from before and think about the following before continuing:
- How well did you plan materialise? What went as it should?
- What kinds of challenges or problems emerged as you were trying to follow your plan? When did your time actually go, if it was not spent as planned?
- Was the plan realistic and doable? If you deviated from your goals, did you do so consciously or inadvertently?
- What (if anything) did you learn from this exercise? How will you take into account what you learned the next time you are planning a schedule?