Typical GC 6720 | Juki DLN-5410N-7 | Brother 7200C | Brother 7220S
Lifting the pressure foot and cutting the thread
- Automatic with pedal.
Winding a bobbin
- You can wind a bobbin at the same time when sewing OR separately without any fabric, in which case:
- The bobbin rotates clockwise.
- Please see the instruction video (not available yet).
Remove the bobbin from the bobbin case and the thread from the needle eye, lift up the presser foot manually.
- Replacing a needle: loosen the needle set screw (1)and insert a new needle. Push upwards until the needle hits the stop (O).
- Needle position: the long groove of the needle points to the left, the thread goes into the eye of the needle from left to right.
- Needle serie: 134 / DP x 5 (Brother, Juki).
- Needle serie: 1738 / DP x 1 (Typical).
- Thickness nro: 70 (light), 80 (medium), 90 (heavy).
Last modified: Thursday, 17 December 2020, 3:35 PM