Schedule: 04.03.2019 - 10.04.2019
Contact information for the course (applies in this implementation):
Details on the course content (applies in this implementation):
On completing the course, you will:
- be able to ask politely and talk about conditional events using the conditional mood
- be familiar with the functions of the passive and be able to use it, e.g. in propositions, narration and spoken language
- be able to discuss and express your opinion on environmental protection, culture, and art as well as consumption and shopping
- be able to read and write short and simple factual texts related to the topics covered on the course.
- be familiar with Finland’s culture scene and art - be able to use colloquial expressions appropriately.
Details on calculating the workload (applies in this implementation):
Teaching in group 24 hrs
Independent work 30 hrs
Exam 2 h
Details on the course materials (applies in this implementation):
Gehring, Sonja and Heinzmann, Sanni: Suomen mestari 2, Chapter 8 ISBN 978-951-792-477-1
Gehring, Sonja; Heinzmann, Sanni; Päivärinne, Sari and Udd, Taija: Suomen mestari 3 , Chapters 1-2 ISBN 978-951-792-568-6
Additional information for the course (applies in this implementation):
There are oral and written examination in this course. The oral examination is arranged together with the teacher.
The written examination will be held on Wednesday 17.4.2019 at 16.00-18.00
The re-examinationwill be held on Wednesday 22.5.2019 at 16.00-18.00
Details on the schedule (applies in this implementation):
4.3.-10.4.2019 Mondays and Wednesdays at 18.15-19.45