Please note! Course description is confirmed for two academic years (1.8.2018-31.7.2020), which means that in general, e.g. Learning outcomes, assessment methods and key content stays unchanged. However, via course syllabus, it is possible to specify or change the course execution in each realization of the course, such as how the contact sessions are organized, assessment methods weighted or materials used.
- You have gained experience of applying the course content and your knowledge in teaching.
- You are able to observe teacher's work in relation to teamwork and peer-learning.
- You are able to recognize central requirements of teaching in a course.
Schedule: 07.09.2020 - 03.05.2021
Teacher in charge (valid 01.08.2020-31.07.2022): Lauri Partanen
Teacher in charge (applies in this implementation): Lauri Partanen
Contact information for the course (applies in this implementation):
CEFR level (applies in this implementation):
Language of instruction and studies (valid 01.08.2020-31.07.2022):
Teaching language: English
Languages of study attainment: English
CONTENT, ASSESSMENT AND WORKLOAD
Teaching assistant duties on a course taught at the School of Chemical Engineering.
Assessment Methods and Criteria
Carrying out agreed teaching duties. Returning a teaching report (the report is accepted by the responsible teacher of the course being taught)
- Participating in the teaching assistant training of the course being taught
- Getting familiar with the teaching materials on the course.
- Contact teaching on a course as agreed.
- Teaching report
Course materials of the course being taught and possible extra materials for teaching assistants.
SDG: Sustainable Development Goals
4 Quality Education
- Teacher: Tero Eerikäinen
- Teacher: Sami Franssila
- Teacher: Robert Franzen
- Teacher: Ville Jokinen
- Teacher: Antti Karttunen
- Teacher: Marjatta Louhi-Kultanen
- Teacher: Ville Miikkulainen
- Teacher: Minna-Hanna Nieminen
- Teacher: Lauri Partanen
- Teacher: Eeva-Leena Rautama
- Teacher: Jukka Välimäki
- Teacher: Kirsi Yliniemi