This page is also used in 2017-2018.
The course covers varying topics of optimization. The topics can be studied independently or the course(s) are lectured.
The following courses can be studied independently:
- Network optimization (Harri Ehtamo)
- Multiple criteria optimization (Mikko Harju)
- Convex optimization by Boyd, more instructions here (Kimmo Berg)
- Optimization by vector space methods by Luenberger, very old exercises etc. of the course can be found here (Kimmo Berg)
- Queueing theory (Harri Ehtamo)
The course has been lectured on topic
- optimization by vector space methods (2010, 2003)
- convex optimization (2011,2007,2006,2003)
- conic optimization (2004)