Update 23.8.2022: From September 2022, we are back to campus. Seminars are organized on Thursdays in seminar room F227 in Health Technology House (Rakentajanaukio 2C).
In NBE student seminar, students of Department of Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering (NBE) give presentations related to their studies. These presentations include MSc Thesis, special assignment, and BSc Thesis talks as well as practice talks for conferences. Information on these talks is collected and shared through this workspace. To read/receive seminar announcements or to book a talk slot, please start by enrolling using the button below.
In academic year 2022--2023 , the seminar will be on Thursday, from 14h to 15h45.
To book a slot for your talk, please use the scheduler below. There are by default two slots per week, so book early! In any case, book your slot before noon on Monday of the presentation week.
The first talk will start at 14h15 and the second talk at 15h00. The talk announced first will be given first, unless otherwise noted. If there is only one talk, it will be at 14h15, unless otherwise agreed. The duration of a MSc Thesis talk is 20 minutes, a Special Assignment talk is 15 minutes. The total duration of one presentation slot (including discussion etc) is 45 minutes.
Before noon on the Monday of the presentation week, send a seminar announcement that contains relevant information:
- the announcement title: the type of the talk, date and time of the seminar
- your name
- the title of your talk
- the type of the talk (e.g., MSc Thesis, special assignment, practice talk)
- the supervisor and instructor of the corresponding study work
- the place, where the work was/is done (research group at NBE, research group elsewhere, a company, etc.)
- an abstract of the talk/work (use the official abstract, if there is one. If not, write a free-form 100--200 word abstract).
Last updates: 7 Nov 2019 by Matti; 23 August 2022 by Linda (firstname.lastname@example.org)