Welcome to the 42E00500 CEMS Business Communication Skills seminar workspace.
Our 2-day seminar will be 08.30-16.00 on Wednesday, 19 September and Friday, 21 September.
- Pre-seminar preparation: readings and tasks for Day 1 (Wednesday, 19 September)
- Day 1 (Wednesday, 19 September): practice, feedback and discussion of student communications
- Mid-seminar preparation: readings and tasks for Day 2 (Friday, 21 September)
- Day 2 (Friday, 21 September): practice, feedback and discussion of student communications
- Post-seminar assignment: consolidation of key learning points
Here's the detailed course outline (syllabus).
Mandatory pre-seminar preparation
This skills seminar is meant to be highly interactive and experiential - most of our time will be spent reviewing, revising and editing the messages you will have produced pre-seminar. So, with this in mind, please ensure you have completed the pre-work tasks and readings before coming along to the seminar.
You'll find the instructions in the 'Preparation: pre-seminar readings and tasks' folder in the drop-down menu in the top left of the workspace.
The deadline for this pre-work is midday, Tuesday, 18 September. Please upload your work to this same folder. Thanks.
Look forward to meeting you all on 19 September.