COURSE PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! DRAFT
The course aims to address the following questions:
- What is the current supervision process in your department?
- What information should be included in a MSc thesis and where?
- What are the steps and milestones in the thesis writing process?
- What resources are available for supervisors to aid the process?
- How to supervise topics from industry?
- How to avoid crises and procrastination in the thesis process?
CS 1 Wednesday 17.1.2019 at 9.00-12.00
CS 2 Thursday 8.2.2019 at 12.00-15.00
CS 3 Wednesday 6.3.2019 at 12.30-15.30
CS 4 Tuesday 26.3.2019 at 9.00-12.00
CS 5 Thursday 25.4.2019 at 9.00-12.00
CS 6 Thursday 23.5.2019 at 9.00-12.00
Kirsti Keltikangas, pedagogical specialist, Aalto SCI / Teacher in charge
Mikko Inkinen, Study Psychologist, Learning Services
Ken Pennington, Lecturer of English, Language Centre
Jan-Mikael Rybicki, Lecturer of English, Language Centre
Otaniemi, Otakaari 1