Hi and welcome to our course!
In this course you'll have an opportunity to design or redesign your course. You will get and give feedback on the course plans and hopefully you'll have new ideas to conduct your teaching.
Photo: Bernd Schulz, https://unsplash.com/photos/1JNEZUk3-CU
Themes of the course include:
- Constructive alignment
- Course design as a part of curriculum work
- Core content analysis
- Setting and writing learning outcomes
- Assessment and teaching methods
- Workload and study time allocation
- Teaching development based on feedback
- Tuesday 29.10.2019 at 12.00-16.00, place: 233a Vilho, Harald Herlin Learning Centre, Otaniementie 9
- Tuesday 12.11.2019 at 9.00-15.30, place: U402, Undergraduate Centre, Otakaari 1
- Thursday 28.11.2019 at 9.00-15.30, place: Q202 Ryhmäopetus, Väre, Otaniementie 14
- Thursday 12.12.2019 at 9.00-15.30, place: U264 K-RYHMÄ, Undergraduate Centre, Otakaari 1
Teachers: Marja Elonheimo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tiina Pylkkönen(email@example.com).