Hi and welcome to our course!
In this course you'll have an opportunity to design or redesign your course. You will have and give feedback on the course plans and hopefully you'll have new ideas to conduct your teaching.
After the course, you will be able to :
- plan and design your teaching as a part of the program curriculum
- apply different pedagogical solutions to your teaching
- take into account the principles of constructive alignment and the special characteristics of your own field
- analyze your own teaching based on the principles of constructive alignment
- assess the effects of different pedagogical choices and decisions
- give constructive feedback on peers' course plans and receive feedback from your peers' course plans
- recognize the student-centered and learning-oriented approaches
- Additionally, you have familiarized yourself with some digital tools in teaching and learning, and you are able to choose and argue the pedagogically meaningful way of using them in your own teaching. Furthermore, you have practiced integrating digital tools in your teaching.
- Constructive alignment
- Course design as a part of curriculum work
- Core content analysis
- Setting and writing learning outcomes
- Assessment and teaching methods
- Workload and study time allocation
- Teaching development based on feedback
Teachers: Marja Elonheimo (email@example.com) and Tiina Pylkkönen(firstname.lastname@example.org).