Aalto International Talent Programme is an initiative bringing together Aalto University’s international students and companies. Master's students of the CCIS Programme can apply to the programme pilot, running in 2019-2020.
The companies participating in the programme are: Bayer, Elisa, Ericsson, Nokia, Supermetrics, Vaisala, VTT and Wärtsilä.
Aalto International Talent Programme (1 cr) entails
- Five 2-hour group mentoring sessions with obligatory attendance (some of them with pre-assignments)
- Networking excercise (attending Summer Job Day 2020 or other recruitment event)
- Submitting a learning diary reflecting on your learning outcomes
After completing Aalto International Talent Programme, you
- are familiar with general recruitment practices in Finland
- understand how to recognize your own skills and competencies
- have drawn a skills map
- have updated and/or created a CV and LinkedIn profile for the Finnish job market
- have developed her/his networking and interpersonal skills
- have required in-depth knowledge in the mentor company, including information on current topics and future competence needs in the industry
- Group mentoring sessions with mentor company recruiters, specialists and alumni
- Independent studying (pre-assignments, self-assessment assignments, learning