Learning Outcomes: After this module you are able to
- recognize different tools of educational technology
- select appropriate educational technology tools /methods for your course
- justify your choices and explain the added value of educational technology in your course
During this module, your learning assignments are (4):1. Get to know different digital tools for teaching at the latest 29.2.2020
- In this section you can find introductory material for the following tools: Panopto, MyCourses, Presemo, Exam & Turnitin.
- Read and watch videos about these tools. Test them, if you are able to. When you have familiarized yourself with a tool, you can mark it completed by clicking the gray cube on it.
- If you have questions or you'd like to receive guidance, please notice the link Information systems for teaching and their email addresses below the topic Useful links. Messages to those addresses are read and answered by specialists in Aalto's ICT for Learning team.
2. Theme discussion 17.-29.2.2020 (Find your group's Theme discussion forum under Peer Groups and activities -topic on the left)3.
your plan v. 4.0 to Drop box for course plan v. 4.0 (Course plan:
template and versions and drop box for versions 4.0 and final on the
- This is the version your teacher is going to give feedback about DL 5.3.2020.
4. Case-working: Continue to create solution (17.-29.2.2020) for given case wrote by other group and add your solution video to case-discussion forum DL 1.3.2020 (peer groups and activities -> case working)