The slides of the fourth day and flingas will be posted here. A list containing different teaching methods and activities follows.
The substitute assignment for those who were unable to attend day 4 is at the bottom of the page.
The activities in this course are placed in three groups:
- Online Lectures
- Guest lectures
- Student discussions/reflection in pairs or groups
- Teacher-teacher discussions
- Student-teacher discussions
- Group work
- Gallery walk
- Making posters
- Learning café
- Group meetings
- Other activities
- Ways to form groups
- Change of rhythm of activities
- via online tool
- oral (as part of lecture)
- learning cafe
Attached are the Flingas worked on Monday
Read the slides for day 4. Reflect on the content of the slides and give an excaple of a group forming and working. You can reflect the following:
- Could you see the stages of the group forming?
- What went especially well/ where could be place for improvement?
- What kind of roles were visible in the group?
- How could you as a teacher help the group to succeed in their task?
- What was the beenfit of working in a group?
Write about a page to a page-and-a-half of text for this assignment.
Also, remember to give feedback of the whole course.